Wilhite and Foutch Brothers Market
Picture: Pictorial History of Putnam County Tennessee by First American, Cookeville, TN
Wilhite and Foutch Brothers Market was located on the west side of North Cedar Street in the early 1930's.
The store was formerly owned by T. J. Foutch in 1914. John Wilhite, son of Elijah Wilhite, as the butcher.
CAMPAIGN PRESENT - Memphis Mayor Edmund Orgill, right, was presented with a 25 pound country
ham by John H. Wilhite, local grocer, when the candidate for governor stopped here last Saturday
afternoon for a visit with supporters. Mayor Orgill was enroute from a week of touring in East
Tennessee and stopped for a coffee and donut session with friends here.
The Citizen, Cookeville, TN: 14 May 1958, Vol. 4, No. 48.