Shown here is the Doctor's Building in about 1938. In the early days, this building was occupied by the offices of several local doctors, including Dr. J. P. Terry, Dr. W. A. Howard, and Dr. Harlan Taylor. It is located on East Broad Street. In addition, Williams Florist was located in the building on the right. On the left was the General Telephone Company building, which today is occupied by the Frontier Telephone Company. Behind the telephone company going south to Spring Street was the bowling alley.